Saturday 15 August 2009

Celebrity Quack Trumps – Part 2

A few weeks ago I unapologetically plagiarised the New Humanist magazines God Trumps, with my first batch of Celebrity Quack Trumps.

This second batch of Celebrity Quack trumps, whilst admittedly scraping the barrel, does now give you enough ammunition to actually play the game. For anyone unfamiliar with how to play Top Trumps, the rules are here.












You may notice that I have included my good self in the above cards as I have previously devised a number of bogus alternative therapies that I happily promote. More details of these therapies can be found here and here.

NB If Melinda Messenger is interested in my Mammary balancing therapy I will be happy to offer her a free session.

3 comments:

Zeno said...

Tears are streaming down my cheeks! Brilliant!

Neuroskeptic said...

You've been on TV CJ, I think your celebrity rating is at least a 3/10.

Dan G Swindles said...

Re mammary balancing, I'm pretty confident you could make a living off of that, sounds just as convincing as the other ideas. In fact I'm taking it, I'm calling it gaia massage or something